Sunday 24 March 2019

My father is a farmer and cannot pay for my Stem Cell Transplant

    

My father is a farmer and cannot pay for my Stem Cell Transplant.

 

My name is Jayshri Solanke and I am a 21-year-old student who is pursuing her Master in Science. Getting this far has been a battle in itself as I come from a background where most of my friends have dropped out of their education due to their parents being unable to afford it. As I neared the completion of my education I began a battle for my life. I am diagnosed with severe aplastic anemia (a rare condition in which the body stops producing enough new blood cells) for which I need to undergo an urgent allogenic stem cell transplant. My brother Vikas will be my donor, however, this transplant will not be possible without your help. I am desperate to get better and resume my education.

 
Know More
Report Spam | Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment