Tuesday 27 October 2020

Re: I still haven't received any response from you, please consider my E-mail.


Hello,

Drop me a note if you caught the email below; I know You are probably very busy; I totally understand that!

I'm writing to follow up on my latest email. I hope you would have reviewed all the information.

I'd love to talk a little bit more about Growing your business, yourself, and any ways in which we can collaborate. A phone call, WhatsApp number & Skype Id for further discussion.

I would be happy to send you Free of Cost our Past work detailsPrice-list, "Suggestions", "Prices", "Offers", "Proposal" and Accept Full Responsibility for Improve your Presence, Results; More Visitors, More Page Views, Client's sales, etc.

Looking Forward to a positive response from you for Improve Ranking Your Website...

I still haven't received any response from you, please consider my proposal.

Please Reply on this E-Mail for More Info,

It would be great to hear back from you. So, please let me know if you are interested? 

Best Regards and Blessings,

 Natalie Smith

Thank You.

Note- I will be happy to send you a "Proposal" and "Pricing" furthermore. If you are Interested??



This email has been verified By Digital Guider Company.

ONLINE DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICE COMPANY IN USA -
https://digitalguider.com/




On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 3:09 PM Natalie Smith <nataliesmith19737@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,   {thomasdjorgi@gmail.com}

Hope you are well,

I am affiliated with an SEO company based in USA that has helped over 200 businesses rank on the 1st Page of GOOGLE for even the most competitive Industries.

I was surfing through your Website and realized that despite having a great design; it was not ranking on any of the search engines (Google Yahoo and Bing) for most of the keywords relating to your business.

Let me know if you are interested and I will send you our company details or create a proposal so you can see exactly where you rank compared to your competitors.

1.  Submission to Article Directories

2.  Search-friendly URLs

3.  Submission to Search Engines and Directories

4.  Keywords Optimization

5.  Optimized Content Creation

6.  Back Link Creation/Link Building

7.  Monitor where you stand

8.  Image descriptions

9.  Social media distribution

10. Avoid Flash

11. Create a sitemap

12. Competition Analysis

We would be happy to share audit and keywords recommendation report so that you can have a clear picture of what can be done to optimize your website further.

Let me know if you are interested, I will send you audit and keywords recommendation report for your website?

Looking to hear from you.!!!

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards and Blessings,

Natalie Smith

Keyword Examine Manager. 

Note- I will be happy to send you a "Proposal" and "Pricing" furthermore Reports. If you are Interested? There is no pressure at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment